Friday 31 May 2013

Asshole!

My neighbours gave me their old sofa, just because I gave them two pieces of my apple pie. I’m deeply touched when I look at it, my old sofa. This weekend I'm going to move this sofa to a new place... with its dirt...its pain...all its memories... and I'm going to bake another apple pie... just because I'm still naive enough to believe in people and believe that life, real life, is made from short moments of happiness... and I'm glad that I'm still that naïve …

How many times have I relaxed on you with a book in my hand? You are a book worm but I have never asked you which is your favourite title.

How many times have I sat on you with a laptop in my lap?  You also are a recipient of all the emails which have been sent to me. Sometimes, when I am wordless, you answer on my behalf.

How many times have I curled on you with a pillow pressed into my abdomen and I’ve been crying, crying so much, as if it was the end of the world. You are a victim of all my negative emotions. I kick you, I scratch you, I swear at you and then I hug you, leaving the stain of my mascara on you.

How many times have I spilled popcorn on you while I watched a film? I cover your eyes with small pieces of food so you can't even enjoy yourself. But you have never complained. You just laugh with the audience despite the fact that nothing funny happened.

How many times have I also squeezed you, pressed you leaving my desire on you, my warmth, my sweat, my juice and the shape of my body… his body, his sperm, his sweat, his warmth, his desire. You pervert! You let me shag you. You let me fuck you hard. You let me use you, you bitch! You also show me what real love looks like…

Probably you know me better than even I know myself… I have definitely never examined my bottom so thoroughly as you have had to … and you have never called me an asshole.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment