Wednesday 28 November 2012

I’m not wordless anymore!


I again deeply fell in love with you. Which time was it? I’m unable to count this as you turned me on thousands of times. Sometimes I think that you have fun playing with me this way, driving me completely craYzy and leaving me filled with you.

Yesterday you did it again. You perked me up and I felt as a patient recovering after a long and terrible illness. Please, just think outside the box and try to imagine how amazing this feeling was for me. It was like dancing in the warm summer rain. It was like lying in a soft bed in a cosy room and looking at a fire dancing in a fireplace while winter is outside. It was like flying very high even without the wings. I had the wings yesterday, and what is more they reminded themselves how to fly.

Yesterday I came out of my shell and spread my comfort zone, taking another step forward and promising myself that I will never let myself go backwards. Yesterday I pricked up my ears and I was open to everything you decided to give me, so I received a lot. You filled me making my sensitive interior meaningful. You helped me accept that I’m not perfect and I never will be, but I’m good enough.

I fell in love with you, sitting on an uncomfortable stool in a chilly but nice bar. The rain outside played some music quietly on the sills. The candles' light made the room homelike. I was tired after mixing different words in English, Polish and Spanish in my head all day. Because of this I was a little lost sometimes, but I tried very hard to focus on the extraordinary people around, who made you shine. 

And you shined! And again I fell deeply in love with your words, your music, your sounds... with you – POETRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment